1800 Garage Doors repairs all types of garage doors in Toronto and the GTA. We have been in business since 1999 and have very extensive experience and a skilled team.
Although reliable and durable, just like other garage door models, sectional lift type structures also require repair and maintenance.
Main types of repair and maintenance
- Diagnostics of technical condition and making minor repairs. Minor damage to a sectional door includes failures such as loss of electrical contact or blown fuses. In this case, diagnosis and repair are made on site by the same master.
- Difficult repair. Execution of complicated repair works involves a team of specialists who have all necessary working tools and accessories. New component parts, installed instead of the damaged ones, are paid separately.
- modernization. Such works include replacement of the old leaf by the new one, installation of automatic control system and performance of some other tasks. The cost of modernization depends on its scope.
- Scheduled service. Regular maintenance of the sectional doors is a separate type of service. The service includes an inspection every 6 months and departure of a master for diagnostics of the condition and/or adjustment of the mechanism of the gate construction. Additional work and spare parts are charged separately according to the bill of defects and you may expect a 10% discount.
The warranty for the work you do is between 1 and 3 months.
If within the 1 year warranty period, which is given for all types of sectional doors, there is a breakdown in the warranty category, or if the damage is our fault, the repair of the door structures is free. After the warranty period has expired, we provide quality post-warranty service at the current price list.
As we use reliable components and high quality materials to manufacture sectional doors, the need for repair of such products is very rare, and in most cases is associated with incorrect operation. We will try to resolve any malfunctions as quickly as possible.
Advantages of repair and maintenance of sectional doors in our company
- Involvement of highly qualified specialists;
- High-quality original spare parts for troubleshooting;
- Ability to order all the necessary accessories for repair of the gate structure and consult with an experienced master, if you are planning to repair the sectional doors yourself;
- Repair and maintenance not only of our production gates, but also of structures installed by other companies (thanks to interchangeability of most units, the question of spare parts is very quickly and easily solved);
- Elimination of most of the problems on the day of diagnosis. The repair period may be somewhat longer only if serious problems are detected that require particularly complex work (e.g. replacement of the electric drive or web).
Door repair and service options
Depending on type and complexity of breakage our company’s masters are ready to offer you the following kinds of works:
- Small repairs with diagnostics. Such service is recommended for minor defects, which can be eliminated by the specialist directly on site.
- Complicated repair. This type of repair of electric iron gates, installed at the entrance to the garage, industrial premises or fenced territory, involves the work of a team of installers. In this case, specialists fix more serious problems with the restoration or replacement of expensive structural elements (webs, electric drives, etc.).
- Warranty service. Our doors and automatic systems are covered by warranty service for one year. All you need to do is repair or restore the faulty components for free. To request a call under warranty you need to provide documents that certify that the production and installation of the gate was made by our company.
- After-warranty service. After the warranty period has expired, you can conclude a maintenance contract with our company. Depending on what we have agreed upon, a specialist will come to visit you every month or even every quarter to evaluate the door and carry out preventive maintenance. Such a small investment in regular maintenance will save you from the more substantial costs that can arise if your door system breaks down.
Why are we here?
We registered on Ourhomes to enhance the reputation of our company and to attract new customers. We hope that adding our company to this directory will benefit our business and we will be able to help even more people.